Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weedless Newfoundland

Where did all the weed go? Looks like the cops have really been "cracking" down busting everyone in site. I hope they are so proud. What a great service to society! Well I say, what the hell? I don't smoke up anymore but I don't think this is a good use of time or resources. As I see it they are just creating a bigger problem for the future. People who smoke pot do it for many reasons, same as those drink, those who run in the morning, smoke a cigarette, play a round of golf, pick your reason. For years we have been preached to, its a gateway drug. Well, it wasn't until its been taken off the streets. I wonder how much more alcohol, coke, meth, E, etc. is being consumed as a result. Here is our real current and future problem. Don't forget society is going to have to foot the bill to take care of all the new addicts and alcoholics that are being created.

Just another example of shortsighted idiots "doing their job"

No comments:

Post a Comment